You wonder why people are reluctant to get Wuhan virus vaccine
Let’s start with WHO, that UN World Health Organization that declared the world pandemic. If they had not removed the requirement of mass casualties in the definition it would not have been declared a pandemic in the first place.
Infested with Chinese sympathizers, the head of WHO is Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, from Ethiopia. He was supported by the Chinese for the post he holds in his election to that post in May, 2017. He is beholden to China. Early on we saw this WHO praise China for its draconian methods of containment. And we have seen even more pro-China from them in their confusing conduct in trying to get to the bottom of where in China the virus began. Their efforts have been thwarted by their masters and made them look like fools. Meanwhile the west provides hundreds of millions of dollars to this flawed organization. China is laughing.
The West is still trading with China and making excuses for it every day as they mouth platitudes about genocide in western China, the takeover of Hong Kong breaking an International Agreement, suppression of human right and press freedom, and making people disappear.
A. Do you remember, trust us, two weeks to flatten the curve???That was 14 months ago and they are still flattening. Whew! Ad hockery, I call it.
B. Wash Your Hands. Most of us have been doing this for decades for general hygiene reason, mothers and grandmother insisted on it.
C. Surfaces – Oh, be really careful. Evidence has shown this has been over blown. A Virginia epidemiologist recently wrote that she knows no one who contracted the virus from surfaces.
D. Masks – Gotta wear them. It has never been proven definitely that the ordinary mask that almost everyone is forced to wear, really works. I have 10 studies before me that say they don’t work from CDC U.S., A Danish Study, European CDC, Oxford Centre for Evidence Based Medicine, University of Illinois, New England Journal of Medicine, and the British Medical Journal of Medicine. And a study done by US FDA in 2009 on masks. And our ‘experts’ are confused, one minute masks are useless, the next they are essential.
E. Oh, and that distance. Six feet became the holy grail, Except that the famed Institution MIT has just released a study that this six feet thing, well is not really effective. “A new study published by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology says you’re no safer from COVID-19 indoors at six feet or 60 feet, challenging social distance policies.”
And U.S. CDC has reduced 6 feet to three feet for some people.
F. You heard about the PCR tests? They are not very effective either. There can be large-scale test kit contamination, as both the US and the UK (and several African countries) discovered during the early phase of the pandemic.
There can be testing site or lab contamination, which has led to countless false positive results, school closures, nursing home quarantines, canceled sports events, and more.
The PCR test can react to other coronavirU.S.es. According to lab examinations, this happens in about 1% to 3% of cases if only one target gene is tested, as is the case in many (but not all) labs and as the WHO itself has recommended to avoid ambiguoU.S. positive/negative test results.
The PCR test can detect non-infectious virus fragments weeks after an active infection, or from an infection of a contact person, as the US CDC confirmed.
The PCR test can detect viable virus in quantities too small to be infectious (see below). And as many use 30 to 40 cycle.
This means that if a person gets a “positive” PCR test result at a cycle threshold of 35 or higher (as applied in most U.S. labs and many European labs), the chance that the person is infectious is less than 3%. The chance that the person received a “false positive” result is 97% or higher.
In Canada most labs are 35 cycle and higher.
G. Then there is the matter of school closings. Studies abound as to this silly policy – more harm than keeping them open as children are denied personal learning, social interaction and necessary emotional development.
H.. Then there is the matter of death rates – we really don’t know just how deaths are counted – is it with the virus or from the virus. Different jurisdictions have different criteria and even hospitals vary in their methods
I. And the vaccines are strictly experimental. No one knows the long term effects on an individual.
J. Perhaps one of the most disturbing things is that the pharmaceutical companies who are making these vaccines, and selling them by the hundreds of millions bear no liability for any negative repercussions of the vaccine. None whatsoever.
K. The second most disturbing thing is that all these government-imposed lockdowns have not done the most rudimentary cost benefit analysis!
L. The Great Barrington Declaration, authored by Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations,
Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases, and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations, has now been signed by 49,910 medical practitioners, 14,112 medical and public health scientists and 787,471 concerned citizens.
Yet, this declaration and the experts involved have been ignored and their message of targeted lockdowns has been ignored almost everywhere. Except in the state of Florida where the governor has embraced the ideas of these experts.
When he had a public seminar with them a couple of weeks ago the seminar was taken down by You Tube. These real experts could not be heard on that platform. Free country, free speech?
And guess what, the open State of Florida has less fatalities than California, a closed state that ignored the Declaration’s ideas. Sweden which had a soft approach to lockdowns with most of their society still open has had fewer fatalities than a number of strict lockdown countries in Europe including France, UK and Spain.
M. Lockdowns as practiced by most jurisdictions don’t work as The American Institute for Economic Research has been demonstrating in their articles for months now. As Will Jones in lockdownskeptics.org notes the statistics don’t lie – “More People Died in U.S. States Which Locked Down Than Those Which Did Not – Here’s Why”.
N. The lack of research into the repercussions of lockdowns see in many jurisdictions a rise in suicides, loneliness and deaths as a result of cancelled surgeries. Who knows how many?
A real ominous sign was the statement by the British Institute of Cancer Research – their research because of virus restrictions will put their research back by two years.
A Canadian Lieutenant Colonel David Redman has done an excellent presentation where he contends that Canada used medical people for planning a response to the virus rather that existing emergency planners. In other words, clinicians became planners. All Provinces of Canada have existing Emergency Measures Organizations that were there just for such situations, trained in response models and plans. Why were they not used?
O. A very significant area has been ignored and that is the preventive side of the issue. Both the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons and the Frontline Doctors of American have been preaching the message of prevention – from vitamin D to invermetin to hydroxychorloquin. These latter two treatments have been around for decades, their composition and side effects are well known. It seems we will use experimental drugs before well-established drugs which could have reduced hospitalizations and deaths.
When our leaders and medical experts send conflicting messages, when all kinds of rash lockdowns measures are used with no cost benefit analysis, when the “cure” is experimental with long-term effects unknown, for which the developers, the Pharmaceutical Companies, have no liability whatsoever, when real emergency planners are put on the sidelines, at least in Canada, plus the other points made above, is there any wonder why people are reluctant to take one of the vaccines?